Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh the places you'll go!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
Dr. Seuss

Congratulations to my beautiful niece on her graduation! Class of 2010! A year ago today we weren't even sure she was going to live, due to the horrific ATV accident she was in, and now we are celebrating her graduation. Ms. Brianna will be attending the University of Utah in the fall where she will major in Pre-Med. I wish her the best of luck and know she WILL succeed in whatever road she chooses! 
















1 comment:

  1. She wouldn't have made it without the love and support of family and friends. I wouldn't have made it without my sister (Jennifer and her husband Steve). Thank you for capturing my beautiful Brianna in your works of art. You are an amazing women. I love you! Julie

    ReplyDelete